Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TAKING US TO BRAND OLE' NEW PLACES

Ok - so fostering..... I looked up the meaning and here you go:
Fostering: to care for or cherish
I looked and there was nothing noted about PERMANENT PLACEMENTS or FAST TRACKING! Darn! I was so hoping to see that! We got another call from our agency and they talked again about "P" - telling us that he may need a more permanent placement. WHAT? We were told to think of this weekend like a trial run and to meet him and on Tuesday we will know MUCH more......
Hmmmmmm -
BUT WHAT IF WE GET HIM FOR ONLY A MONTH OR TWO - would that not just HURT so bad and how are my kids going to respond to loss...... the social worker tells me that they will respond the way they see it modeled.....by me! So again - time to be strong!
I hear "P" is adorable and really sweet! I honestly can not wait to hold him and love on him! Kind of nervous - VERY SCARED - REALLY EXCITED - ALL IN ONE
SHAKEN IT UP!
Till Tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment