Friday, September 18, 2009

FRIDAY AND FRIED!

So today we went for our weekly speech appointment for S at childrens. This typically takes one hour at the hospital, but today we did a swallow study (1 additional hour) and a CT on resp. system functions (another hour) - SO we spent almost the whole morning at the Hospital - THE GREAT thing is that S is making slow strides in her speech and air quality. THE NOT SO GREAT thing is that the therapist that did the study today thinks that S may need a food therapist for aversions...... WHAT IS THAT?
Another thing I guess.....and I am so not going to fixate on it.....because it is just that, another thing. S seems to eat fine - and she has been telling me recently that eating is "boring" - I so wish I could feel that way!
Still beginning to consider that this child we will parent is just miles from us. My heart is beating at a different speed - wanting to meet this little one.
I honestly CAN NOT WAIT!
NIGHT NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment